Friday, October 17, 2008

UNEMPLOYED





So I am finally up to date(ish). I finished up my freelance project in late September, even though I was on the east coast for the month of August it was a working vacation of sorts. Since then I have been unemployed. Seems that the credit, bank crisis has stopped a lot of Advertising spending. I have a number of friends that are freelance producers and we are all unemployed. We are now know as the ladies who lunch. We started going out to lunch once a week to bitch about the fact that we are not working and discuss how unproductive we all are when not employed. 


I have actually take this time to get lots of personal projects done that I never have time for such as putting my photos on a stock footage website to try and make some extra cash. I have also be doing a lot of commissioned pet paintings. In fact I just completed a website of my latest work. You can click on the link under our favorite links section. to the left. It is called petpaintingsbymel.com.
check it out above are few samples.

No comments: