Saturday, January 3, 2009

THE DUGGAN CLAN SHARES CHIRSTMAS

Maddie & Aidan
My brother Billy and his daughter Alex ( my God Child)

Maddie and her cousin Alex

My brother Sean and Nephew Ryan
Michael and Alex with Maddie and charley playing in background.

My brothers sean and Kevin with Kevin's son Aidan.
Kvein, charley Mom and Aidan.
Sean with his gift from Michael. a ceramic chalk board. 
Dad reading his poem from Billy
Aidan enjoying his first Christmas.

It has been tradition for as long as I can remember to make a gift one person in the family. We picks names out of a hat on Thanksgiving day and have a month to make the gift. The tradition has extended to all the siblings partners as well. This can be a little stressful, but I so look forward to seeing what everyone has made each year. My brother Billy wrote a beautiful, heartfelt poem to my father about who is hero is....my father. There was not a dry eye in the house. My dad made me a multimedia present. He had a piece of slate from my grandmother house in Ireland and painted a scene of Highland lake with the boat in it. In the boat was a photo of suzanne and I. Very creative Dad, I love it. My mom had suzanne a ceramic paddle board with a dragon fly on it. Suzanne had bought a paddle board this summer for the lake house. Very inspired mom. As you can see from the Christmas photos we all had a great time being together. Billy and Cathy thanks for hosting this year.

No comments: