Saturday, January 3, 2009

NEW YEARS DAY




Happy New Year!!! May this year be filled with Joy, love , laughter and many many blessing. And may you spend your days be surrounded with family and friends. Suzanne and I spent New Years Eve at our friends cabin in Big Bear. When we arrived there was so much snow we had to leave our car at the bottom of the road and hike in. Stella loved the snow. I did not even make it up until midnight as I had gotten up at 4:30 am to fly to LA and then drive up to Big bear. I was a sleep by 11:30am.  I did however wake to the sound of my tippsy friends singing Old Lang Sine. All I could do was smile and fall back to sleep, looking forward to a wonderful new year. The next day we hung out at the cabin and read and later in the day when snow shoeing.  Other than the cold I woke up with that morning is was a lovely way to start the new year. Thank Giorgio and Galadriel. We LOVE spending New years with you both. 

No comments: