Thursday, June 26, 2008

MY LATEST PAINTINGS...




In my spare time I have been painting.....no, not house painting, not finger painting. I have been painting with acrylics on canvas. I just finished a series of painting for my brother's kids, Maddie, Sean and Charlie. Check them out. The kids were so excited to get their paintings....ahh it is the little things in life isn't it? My sister in-law, Janice, was nice enough to take these photos of the kids with their paintings. When I was in Ct. this past winter I took some photos of the kid's beloved stuffed animals. Maddie's is named Bear, Sean's is Dog and Charlie's is Lamby. 

Thanks for the photos Janice they are sooooooo cute!

I have also been painting some abstract stuff and pets. I decided it was time to take some classes to actually learn the basics. I 've just been messing around and want to get better. I signed up for a 9 week art class. It is every Saturday for 3 hours. I had my fist class last week ... It is a big learning curve for me..... and I love. It. 

No comments: