Thursday, June 26, 2008

ZANNY GOES TO THE LA LAKERS GAME




I went to Game 4 of the NBA Championships with the Director I am working with...what a BLAST...even though we lost. It was so amazing, I have only been to a few pro games before...but this was different...these seats were crazy good. (see photo for proof!) We were two rows behind the photographers just to the side of the basket. I was screaming my head off...especially while the Lakers were winning. Mel meanwhile, was texting me "Go Celtics" and "I just saw you on T.V.! from home. Mel took these photos off of the t.v. screen. Anyway, I love Hollywood..because I looked to the right of me and saw Justin Timberlake, then to the left was Magic Johnson. Then I noticed my giant crush, David Beckham. He is super cute in person, let me tell you. I also saw Spike Lee, Larry David, Jada and Will Smith, Tobey Maguire and of course the number one Lakers Fan, Jack Nicholson. I watched Kobe making Phil Jackson laugh during the game...maybe they should have been more serious since they lost their lead and then ultimately the game. Regardless, this was an experience of a lifetime, and I am just so thankful that I wasn't at the last game...having to watch the Lakers be humiliated in Boston.

No comments: