Monday, July 28, 2008

VACATION HAS BEGUN....


I am writing to you from a the cutest coffee shop in Stevenson , Washington. Yes this is me on vacation...checking my e-mails. I am still finishing up my project for Lincoln. I will be working off & on for the next two weeks to complete the project. Suzanne however is TOTALLY in vacation mode. We flew up to Portland yesterday. Suzanne's folks picked us up, we settled in and then   went for a hike along the Columbia river. It is so beautiful up here. We went out to dinner with Suzanne's folks and Grandmother last night. So great to see everyone. We woke up and sat on the deck this morning  to check out the view from her parents house. Suzanne's Brother flies into night with his wife Karen and the 3 kids. Let the fun Begin. Tomorrow we are going on a boat ride down the Columbia river with Suzanne's Grandmother and the rest of the seniors at her assisted living home. We'll keep you posted.


I got an e-mail from my sister -in law Angela. She and kevin are starting to get on average 4 hours of sleep a night and so excited. Angela never before thought how wonderful it would be to get a full 4 hours of sleep.....welcome to parenthood.

No comments: