Saturday, October 18, 2008

THE WEBSTERS COME TO LA

My sister Monica, her husband Scott and their four boys Jack, Ben ,Connor & Will came to LA for  a visit last week. Boys ages 9-3 years old. We all piled into our house. It was a giant slumber party. Suzanne, Stella and I were so excited for their visit. The first day of the visit we did a few touristy things. Stella (our dog) was a little overwelmed with all the attention from Connor and Will, who helped me walk stella everyday. Jack and Ben found Rockband right away. Scott had to work on Thursday, so Monica and I brought the boys to Universal for the day. I have to say once you walk into these theme parks everyone becomes a kid. I am not sure who had a better time me or the boys. Next Day was Disneyland, which unlike Universal I had never been there before. Scott was able to come with us. Again as we walked though the gate of Disney we all have giant grins on our faces. We spent the entire day, going from on ride to the next. Tons of fun. Saturday the Webster clan moved to a hotel on the Beach, giving Suzanne and I a chance to regroup. The visit was a blast. Before the kids even left the were talking about their next visit to LA. That is a true sign of a great vacation. Come back andy time. We loved having you. Check out the pictures below.

No comments: