Friday, November 7, 2008

PROP 8 RALLY

I have never been one to be very political but in the last 6 days I have been to 4 rallies on Prop 8.


It is a cause that means a lot to me and have been trying to give it my support. 
Below are a few photos from yesterdays rally in front of the Mormon church on Santa Monica Blvd. to protest their role in helping pass prop 8. Many members of the Mormon church strongly urged by the church leaders to contribute to the prop 8 campaign had an undeniable role in the props victory. 

The Rally began and 2 pm and went to 11pm. I only stayed a few hours. The rally started in front of the church. The march continued around the church. Once we got back to to the front of the church I took off only to find out later that the march continued until 11pm. 

There is another march this Saturday in the Silver lake section on LA, which we plan on attending. They are expecting around 20,000 people to march. I will keep you posted.


1 comment:

TO said...

You gals rock! Thank you for doing this.
Love,
Your East Coast Friends