Tuesday, December 23, 2008

"THE PIE SLAYER"


Sorry I have been so Lame about updating our website. It has been so busy. Let's see what has been going on..... I started a new freelance job at TBWA Chiat here in LA. I am working on a project for VISA. I started just before Thanksgiving. So my  Thanksgiving plans were very last minute. On thanks giving morning I volunteered at the Santa Monica civic center ,where they feed the homeless. My job was cutting pies. They friends crowned me the "pie slayer". I can not tell you how rewarding it was to help with this event. It was very well organized. They not only feed people. They had clothes donated, people where giving free haircuts, medical and dental treatments for anyone who wanted it.  I then drove down to Palm Springs, with Stella to spend Thanksgiving with some friends and their family. All and all it was a great day. I have so much to be Thankful for these days. I have to say IDO NOT look good in a hair net.

No comments: